So, what did YOU guys do all weekend?
Things to do in February:
- polish "Firebreak" after Beta gets done with it, and send it to Madame Editrix
- finish writing "Rat King" (and resist urge to re-title it "Cracked Nuts")
- do the final prep on the Cosa Nostradamus material for BookViewCafe and get that sucker loaded
- revisions on WEIGHT OF STONE
- start writing THE VINEART WAR #3
- wait for approval of Bite #3 "At Your Command" -- once gotten, start writing
- write non-fiction piece for BookView Press
- freelance jobs
- prep for Dublin trip
- prep for Liberty States Writers Conference
EtA: - write post for PARANORMAL ROMANCE blog
Oh god. This is a short month, isn't it?
ETA: eeee! I can has wrist-warmers? I can! And a new scarf, too! *is all toasty and warm and BRIGHT RED!*
- Monday Returns Us to Life As Usual...