Basically, just posting to remind myself that there's going to be very little unscheduled slack time...
- revise DOGHOUSE (G&T #3)
- write G&T #4
- finish writing PROJECT I CAN'T TELL YOU ABOUT YET
- get the Sylvan Investigations kickstarter started and haul ALL of you in to play.
- write SI #3 & #4 (hopefully)
- promote all of the above
- get some new short fiction written this year, damn it (if you have an antho that needs writers, LMK)
- get the reprint story collection together
- three clients who have not given the ok to be publicly named
- continuing work with two mentoring clients
- give one mentoring client the boot, because they're ready to fly now. (sees them panic and flail, laughs cruelly)
- One local, one not-local. Need to get the local one slotted in during the first half of the year. If I'd only had the money last year, I could have done it already... ah well.
- 2014 Do-Board